Blend of copper, manganese, molybdenum and zinc microelements.
The presence of micronutrients chelated with IDHA, an agent with high biodegradability (superior to the conventional EDTA and DTPA ones), make the MACHT SF particularly suitable for both traditional and organic farming. It prevent s and treats physiological disorders and nutritional imbalances due to the scarcity or unavailability of the main trace elements used by plants. The product is widely used in fruit growing, viticulture, horticulture and floriculture, contrasting the most common physiological disorders of plants. MACHT SF, due to presence of vegetal extracts, glucosidic derivatives and B group vitamins, rapidly improves the vegetative condition of suffering plants for pests. The product can be used for both foliar and for radicals treatments. MACHT SF brings directly nutrients and natural substances hence:
- It helps to improve the development and the root activity.
- It improves nutrient absorption.
- It helps to anticipate the development of plants and hence improves the size of their fruits.
- It improves crop quality by increasing the dry matter content.
- It allows a balanced development of the plant In flowering plants it can intensify the color of the petals and induce bloom prolongation.
- It stimulates the development of plants from leaf making them more vigorous.
- It helps to overcome the steps of physiological stress and stagnation that have in correspondence of:
- spring frosts
- herbicide treatments
- water stress due to lack or excess of water
Copper (Cu) chelated with IDHA – soluble in water 0.4 %
Manganese (Mn) chelated with IDHA – soluble in water 0.9 %
Molybdenum (Mo) soluble in water 0.02 %
Zinc (Zn) chelated with IDHA – soluble in water 0.9 %
Vegetal extracts, glucosidic derivatives and B group vitamins.
12 x 1.15 kg
4 x 5.75 kg