Blend of copper, manganese, molybdenum and zinc microelements.
The presence of microelements chelated with EDTA makes MACHT SF particularly suitable in both traditional and organic agriculture, to prevent and treat physiopathies and nutritional imbalances due to the scarce presence or unavailability of the main microelements used by plants.
The product is widely used in fruit growing, viticulture, horticulture and floriculture, contrasting the most common physiological disorders of plants. MACHT SF, due to presence of vegetal extracts, glucosidic derivatives and B group vitamins, rapidly improves the vegetative condition of suffering plants for pests. The product can be used for both foliar and for radicals treatments. MACHT SF brings directly nutrients and natural substances, hence:
- It helps to improve the development and the root activity.
- It improves nutrient absorption.
- It helps to anticipate the development of plants and hence improves the size of their fruits.
- It improves crop quality by increasing the dry matter content.
- It allows a balanced development of the plant In flowering plants it can intensify the color of the petals and induce bloom prolongation.
- It stimulates the development of plants from leaf making them more vigorous.
- It helps to overcome the steps of physiological stress and stagnation that have in correspondence of:
- spring frosts
- herbicide treatments
- water stress due to lack or excess of water
Copper (Cu) chelated with EDTA- soluble in water 0.4 %
Manganese (Mn) chelated with EDTA- soluble in water 0.9 %
Molybdenum (Mo) soluble in water 0.02 %
Zinc (Zn) chelated with EDTA- soluble in water 0.9 %
Vegetal extracts, glucosidic derivatives and B group vitamins.
12 x 1.15 kg
4 x 5.75 kg